Triple Threat Bootcamp:
A 4-Week Accelerated Exercise & Nutrition Coaching Program for Busy Women Looking for Motivation and Consistency
I designed this program to help the women who keep telling me that they struggle to be consistent with their workouts and nutrition. In a world that loves yo-yo dieting and hours of cardio exercise, I totally get why there is there is so much stress and confusion around how to achieve fat loss and maintain a healthy lifestyle. After a month of the #TTB, you will know how to exercise more efficiently, how to make better choices with your nutrition, and how to get your mind in the right place for a healthy lifestyle.
#TripleThreatBootcamp is currently closed.
Sign-up for the WAITLIST here
What’s included with #TTB?
- 10 short but challenging workouts organized into a monthly schedule. The workouts are all less than 30 minutes so you can easily fit them into your busy day!
- 10 videos showing each move in detail so you can understand how to properly perform each exercise
- An easy-to-read calendar showing when to do each workout
- 1 nutrition audit that I will use to assess your current eating habits and nutrition in order to find easy-to-implement, customized solutions
- 1 nutrition coaching call where we will go over your audit and review changes that you can implement over the course of the month to improve your nutrition.
- Multiple weekly insights and tools on each layer of the #TripleThreatLifestyle (fitness, nutrition, mindset) that you can process as they are given (one at a time) in order to fully appreciate and implement each idea
- Daily 1 on 1 coaching through a private Facebook group where you can ask me any healthy lifestyle questions that come to mind!
- Access to a private Facebook community of women with similar goals who can support you and hold you accountable
Who is the #TTB program for?
- Busy women looking for a way to be consistent with all three elements of a #TripleThreatLifestyle – fitness, nutrition and mindset.
- Women looking for fat loss. I will give you workouts that will be short and tough, but efficient for fat loss. Each workout will be just 20-30 minutes, but will give you REAL results.
- Women who are sick of yo-yo dieting who want real, lasting change. My goal is to teach you how to workout and eat for a healthy lifestyle that will LAST.
- Women who need motivation and accountability in their workouts. Our private community of women will provide the support and accountability you need to be consistent in your healthy choices.
- Women who want guidance on nutrition and need help adjusting their eating habits. I will spoon feed you (no pun intended) the tools and tricks you need to make better decisions when it comes to nutrition and eating habits.
- Women who have always wanted to try personal training, but haven’t done it because they don’t like the gym, they don’t have the time, or they don’t want to spend all that money. This program is designed with quick workouts that can be done right at home, and costs less than an hour training session at most gyms.
- Women who are bored with their workouts and want someone to teach them fun and efficient ways to exercise. We’re going to have a lot of fun trying new moves and exercises in our workouts. I want you to push yourself, but I also want you to ENJOY the workouts. We will #SweatWithStrength and get those endorphins running high!
Who is #TTB NOT for?
- Someone who likes to spend hours at the gym. If you like to do steady state, long-duration cardio for over an hour (jogging, elliptical, etc.), this program is not for you. However, if you’re trying to achieve fat loss, we need to get you out of the long-duration cardio mindset and into #CardioRehab, and this program would be a great start.
- Women who want a “quick fix”. When it comes to getting lean, there are no shortcuts. We have to put in the time if we want results and want to make real, lasting lifestyle changes.
- Women who prefer supplements or pills over real food nutrition. I’m all about eating REAL food, which means there are #NoPillsNoPowders as part of this program. I will be give you the nutrition tips you need to make REAL food work for your fat loss goals. You can read more here if you want to know why I’m so adamant about this.
Hi, I’m Kate!
I am a certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor, and I help women gain confidence and feel empowered by teaching them how to take care of their bodies through exercise and healthy lifestyle choices.
I created #TTB to help busy women achieve consistency and confidence with their fitness, nutrition, and mindset. My goal for you is to find balance in all three of these areas so that you can live confidently and comfortably in a #TripleThreatLifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long are the workouts? I’m don’t have much free time.
#TTB is meant for busy women so if you’re asking this just remember that the program was designed for women just like you! We will only do SHORT workouts, meaning less than 30 minutes per day, so the time commitment will be is minimal.
What equipment do I need?
All you need for these workouts are some dumbbells (ideally 3 sets-one heavy, one medium, one light), and a mat is optional.
What format do the workouts come in?
All of the workouts are delivered via easy print-and-go PDF with an accompanying video tutorial for all of the movements in the workout.
I’ve never exercised before- can I still do the workouts?
I wouldn’t recommend it. I designed these workouts for women who aren’t new to fitness; however, if you are just new to strength training (not fitness overall), you will probably be fine with these workouts. Just make sure that you start with small weights and ease in. These workouts will be challenging and you can modify them to your fitness level (I will give you plenty of ways to modify the moves!). Make sure you check with your physician before starting any fitness program, especially if you are at a higher risk for illness and injury.
Will I get a meal plan?
My goal for you is to learn how to eat healthy while still eating the things that you like in a way that suits your lifestyle. This looks different for everyone, so there won’t be a strict “one size fits all” meal plan. However, the nutrition audit and phone call will help us determine your individual “problem areas”, and I will help you make little changes over the course of our month together.
Is there coaching that goes along with this?
Yes! The purpose of the closed Facebook group is to provide you with a community of women who can hold you accountable and support you. The other benefit to the group is that it will act as an open forum. I will answer ANY and ALL questions you ask in the group, so use it to your advantage and ask away!
Have people had success with you in the past?
Check out some testimonials here.
Have a question that’s not listed here?
Shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)! My motto is to “make fitness work for you” and there’s always a way to do that. Let’s talk.
Disclaimer: This program is designed for educational and sharing purposes only, and you should follow it at your own risk. Listen to your body. Only you know what it can and can’t handle. I have done my best to prepare you for safe and effective workouts, but please speak with your physician before starting any fitness program, especially if you are at a higher risk for illness and injury. Kate Hoerner and Kate Hoerner Fitness assume no risk for your voluntary participation in this program.