If we really, I mean really, want to be healthy, we have to work at it.
A healthy routine grows out of healthy habits, and habits take time to build into a lifestyle. A 5-day detox or cleanse is NOT going to help you get healthy, and neither is a single 3-hour visit at the gym.
If you want to build good habits, start by changing ONE thing. Just one. Because trying to do too much at once will lead to overwhelm, and that’s when we give up entirely.
If you want help implementing habit changes that will build a healthy lifestyle, you would thrive in my new program- the Triple Threat Bootcamp. Click here to read more about it! The deadline to sign up is Sunday, Sept 24th so get your spot now!
I like to break down a Triple Threat Lifestyle into three major elements: Fitness, Nutrition, and Mindset. Here are some examples of habit changes you can implement in each area:
- Start going for a short walk every morning
- Do 10 minutes of yoga before bed every night
- Add some strength training to your workouts
- Hire a trainer to help you
- Commit to one fitness class per week
- Get a buddy to workout with and set a time every day to meet
- Start tracking how you feel during the day- tired, hungry, having cravings
- Cut out the sugar in your coffee
- Eat protein at breakfast every morning
- Get 5 servings of vegetables per day
- Stop drinking soda
- Write in a journal for 10 minutes every morning
- Add time to your schedule for self-care
- Stop complaining
- Don’t compare yourself to others
- Step outside your comfort zone in some form every day
Need a little help actually implementing these habit changes to create a sustainable healthy lifestyle? Perfect, I have the solution for you here.